Give the Gift of Publishing This Year.
- Do you know someone with a great children’s book idea or written story that they don’t know what to do with?
- Do you have a loved one whose picture book “baby” been rejected over and over?
- Have you ever heard them wonder if they’re not good enough, smart enough, or talented enough to write for kids?
- Or have you watched them be betrayed and robbed by a pay-to-publish company?
- Or worse, have they heard other people (or their own voice) convince them that they don’t have what it takes to write and publish books for children?
You and I can make a difference together.
I’m taking over a decade of workshops, webinars, conferences and critiques, writing and publishing, and investing that in your loved one.
They ARE good enough, talented enough, and smart enough to fulfill their dream. Editors and agents don’t get to decide that for them. The companies who made them unkept promises don’t define them. And certainly, the “successful” people have no say in who they are or whether their story should be told.
They don’t have to be another statistic of failed publishing dreams. I’m going to coach them through writing and publishing their picture book.
I’m going to save them and you the thousands of dollars and hours I’ve spent to learn everything I know.
They’re going to finish their time with me as a published children’s book author. They’ll have greater confidence in their ability to write, publish, and make money on their book. And they won’t have to get there alone.
And YOU will be the reason why.
If you’re ready to help them overcome the hurdles that have been keeping their book from reaching children, click the link below. For just $1997 you can give them the gift that will change their life.
Once you’ve sent payment, please fill in the form HERE to include gift-giving information and see coaching program details.
I can’t wait to see their book in kids’ hands!
- 6 Personalized hour-long coaching calls over 12 weeks (this is flexible if the author needs a different pace) to get their book from point A to published!
- Personal manuscript critique, feedback, and follow-up critiques from me.
- Tutorial videos as needed (so that our calls are action-oriented and not teaching-based).
- Access to my Network.
- Templates as needed.
- Everything they need, simplified and with an experienced award-winning, best-selling author and self publisher.
Your loved one will finish this coaching experience having saved a ton of time and money, greater confidence, the tools to succeed now and for every future book, the published-author status, finally impacting others as they’ve always dreamed, together with an experienced writer and publisher.